Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolution???

Well hello again. It has been three weeks, or somewhere about, since my last post, so I thought I better check back in. Here I am almost a month later or is I really wanted to be glass half empty, a new year later, I know very cheesy, and I have yet to write anymore more of my imagination on paper.

If I were one to believe in New Years resolutions I would make mine to finish my first piece. However, like a good many people I don't believe in making resolutions on new years so I resolve to not make a resolution and if by chance, and extreme lack of sleep I finish this year that is fantastic. And if i do not, then I will keep on enduring the ever long process of making my own, or what i hope to be, my own literary contribution to the world.

I have moved on from my last entry, I did find that losing the prelude to my work did make my storyline stronger. And hopefully this time someone else will not have already written the plot.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment